Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Freewrite 9/6: Continuing to Excise

The more I interact with and see Justin, the sadder his behavior makes me.  He claims he doesn't hate me, has said in the past he wants to remain friends, yet he's the worst sort of fair-weather friend.  He really only seems to 'care' when there's something he wants; most other times he says he cares little and finds a ot of my behavior 'annoying'.

I don't care, personally.  He can find me as 'annoying' as he wishes, that doesn't excuse his being a disrespectful jerkass.  I haven't turned in my right to be treated like a decent human being, and I'll be damned if I let him get away with disrespecting me.  If I extend him an invitation, he can decline it like a mature adult, instead of throwing a whining fit like a toddler.  Last I checked, the guy is nearly 30, not going on 3.  He should have long since grown out of the whiny 'I want my way or I'll throw a fit' behavior he still shows.  I mean, I can understand being peeved if one is extended an invitation every day, f'rinstance.  But he's not actually extended an invitation every day, just when I feel it would be enjoyable.  Even I'm not that desperate to see him.

But whatever.  He wants Becky and I to leave him alone, fuck him.  I'm done with the whining, with the hissy fits, with the 'I'm better than you even though you're way out of my league' behavior from him.  We can leave him alone, easily.  So in short, until he actually improves his behavior, I'll be saying 'So Long' to this loser.  Maybe if he can actually behave himself around us we'll let him back.

No comments:

Post a Comment