Monday, January 31, 2011

Freewrite 1/31: Catch-up

I'm an airhead.  I'll start off with that.  I totally forgot about freewriting yesterday...until I woke up at 2AM this morning, realized I forgot to do it, then went right back to sleep.  It was one of those days, what with finding a job and prepping for today's meeting for work study, but with luck things are calming down for me.  Today went well, so we'll see where things take me.

I think the biggest frustration on my plate right now is dealing with Financial Aid through Cypress.  Here I need the money, and they're taking their sweet time telling me if I get it or not.  Seriously, I did the silly appeal form since my grades weren't the best at my past schools.  What else do I need to do to get it, stand on my head and juggle plates?  Geez...

A rare shorter freewrite to catch me up.  If anything else comes to mind, I'll write another post this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment