Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Freewrite 2/8: Things

So, on the heels of the weekend, I've heard a whole lot of, well, almost nothing from Justin.  I'm not sure I understand what's going on.  I've always considered it rather impolite to ignore someone when they want to talk, yet in a way I don't blame him.  After all, it's tough to face someone whom you made as unhappy as he did me the other night.  Not that I would do anything to him necessarily, my temper's evened out considerably since then.  (With hope, all things pan out and I can see him this weekend.)

Again, I keep going back to the one thing I don't get.  He kept sending me messages on FB warning me to make things better here on my end with Cindy.  Even if it meant not spending as much time with him, he wanted me to do my best to stay where I am.  And that's what I've been doing; maybe not totally successfully, but I am trying.  What bothers me is how I'm doing as he asked, yet I'm being punished for it.  I mean, he knew my doing so would put a crimp on my time, so why the big complaint about the crimp on my time?  It really puzzles me.

Life is busy, academics are going well, water is wet, so on, so forth.

No comments:

Post a Comment