Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Freewrite 2/9: Questions & Triggers

I don't have a lot of time before I head back into class, but I realized what really has been bugging me about Justin and the way he's been treating me.  I'm getting triggered all over again, remembering how things were when Tom cowardly backed out of my life.  Seriously, I'm going to have to go through that again?  Just when I'm reestablishing trust in things around me, when I'm working through the hurt, the insults, and every last bit of shit from my past, I have to deal with this?  What the hell am I supposed to do, walk around every day of my life looking over my shoulder and constantly questioning whether something someone tells me is a lie or not?  Haven't I done enough of that for one lifetime?

Seriously, I just don't know what to do.  I'm trying not to let it affect me, but emotionally it's triggering me.

No comments:

Post a Comment