Saturday, March 26, 2011

Fluff posting: Hello writing, my old friend...

I'm not totally sure I really have enough to say to warrant a freewrite tonight.  But I did want to put this out there.  The term 'fluff' in the title is merely to separate this from my normal freewritings.  It in no way diminishes what I plan to be doing.

As some of you know, I love to write.  I was primarily a fan fiction writer, until life stepped in and got in my way.  Now that I'm feeling clearer, I think I might go back to my writings, both fanfic and otherwise.  I've had an original fiction idea in the back of my mind for several years now that I think needs to at least be written down, if not shared.  It was meant to be a comic/webcomic with Tom, but it never saw the light of day in that format.  Instead, I'd like to write it down, if only so I can say I wrote something longer than a bunch of chapters (my longest fanfic project to-date, which could use some work on it).

I was thinking on this idea all day today while I was at work, and I think it might work.  I've already got ideas for the characters in my head, as well as rough ideas for the first few chapters.  From here, it's just a matter of getting it all down.  This should keep me busy, if all goes as I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment